Comic Agilé depicts the magical, depressing, funny and potentially educational moments that occur when agility meets reality. Through the form of short comic strips, Comic Agilé brings to a head the challenges, misunderstandings and ill-intentioned behavior that makes it so difficult to put the agile mindset into practice.
Besides the tragicomic storytelling of the agile comic, accompanying texts describe how to avoid, manage or improve the illustrated situations, so the readers are left with a burning desire to return to their contexts and improve their agile practices and organizations. For the sake of humanity.
- Exclusive hardcover book with 136 pages.
- Printed in full color on 170g silk finish paper (from sustainable sources).
- Traditional bound matte cached thick hardcover.
- Shipped from Denmark within 5 business days.
- For bulk orders (10+) please get in touch.
- If delivered within EU – VAT will be added at check-out.
|Dimensions||25 × 21 × 2 cm|