69,95 $ (87,44 $)
This is the double whammy!
Comic Agilé depicts the magical, depressing, funny and potentially educational moments that occur when agility meets reality. Through the form of short comic strips, Comic Agilé brings to a head the challenges, misunderstandings and ill-intentioned behavior that makes it so difficult to put the agile mindset into practice.
Besides the tragicomic storytelling of the agile comic, accompanying texts describe how to avoid, manage or improve the illustrated situations, so the readers are left with a burning desire to return to their contexts and improve their agile practices and organizations. For the sake of humanity.
The second Comic Agilé is packed with brand-new depictions of what happens when agile meets reality, as well as sound advice on how to manage or even avoid the depicted situations, misunderstandings and anti-patterns.
For bulk discounts, reach out to us on email@example.com
- Signed by Mikkel and Luxshan (if you want a special greeting let us know in the order remarks)
- TWO Exclusive hardcover books with around 140 pages of colorful strips and advice each.
- Printed in full color on 170g silk finish paper (from sustainable sources).
- Traditional bound matte cached thick hardcover.
- Shipped from Denmark within 5 business days.
- For bulk orders (10+) please get in touch.
- If delivered within EU – VAT will be added at check-out.
|25 × 21 × 4 cm